European Wood Heaters and Cookers
From sleek and modern to classic traditional designs, our European heaters meet the highest standards in renewable environmentally friendly heating.
Visit our showroom in Emu Plains to see our best-selling models and more, and to discuss your heating needs with expert heating installer, Dusan Zubek. With over 10 years experience installing, repairing and maintaining heaters, Dusan is able to help you work out the best fit and style for your home and heating requirements.
Kratki is an award winning Polish manufacturer, specialising in advanced Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) systems. Their high performance heaters include a double sided insert stove, capable of heating two rooms at once, including their practical double door opening system.
- Cast iron fireplaces made with class 200 cast iron with a minimum wall thickness of 8mm
- Steel fireplaces made with 4mm thick steel and combustion chambers lined with highly refractory ceramic
- Parental lock system protects from uncontrolled door opening
- Ducted central heating available
Beautiful solid fuel range cookers and stoves. Heat your home and use the same energy for baking, roasting and stove top cooking. Made in the Czech Republic.
- High performance heaters
- Spacious firebox and wood storage drawer
- Oven with excellent baking performance
- Glass oven door equipped with a temperature gauge
- Optional connection to central heating system and hot water tank
The Masterflamme Piccolo wood stove is positioned in the high quality market segment. The combustion chamber’s tube design limits material expansion, ensuring a long lifetime of your stove. Drawing outside air into the rear part of the stove increases the stove’s efficiency in burning up combustible gases.
- Minimal ash produced due to high efficiency burning (79%)
- Glass air wash – glass is always clean
- Heat food using the top hotplate
- Add wood at intervals longer than 8 hours
- Heat up your house within minutes
Available in black, cream metallic and brown velvet
HS Flamingo wood heaters are equipped with an external air intake connection as standard. High efficiency is achieved by external air joining the primary air (under the grate), secondary air for washing the glass door and tertiary air for supporting the combustion of gaseous components.
- Low fuel consumption, about 2 kg per hour on average.
- 3mm and 5mm thick steel plate; the 5mm steel plate provides robustness to the combustion chamber.
- Stove efficiency = 80%
- CO2 emission (at 13% O2) = 0.08%
- Minimal ash production
Wamsler is a heating and cooking company with a long history starting in Germany in 1875, now manufactured in Hungary, and regarded as Europe’s biggest fireplace manufacturer.
- Cast iron hob
- Cast iron doors
- Soapstone cover
- Fireclay firebox